Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Friday 6 June 2014

Mixing up my Favs | Topshop Makeup


Still haven't got bored of wearing colour obviously.. Haha.

People always ask me 'oh where were you going with this look?' The funny thing is I love makeup so much, I tend to do something crazy like this everyday now. The orange is the same Topshop eyeshadow as before, the silver in the inner corner is a mac pigment (was limited edition) but try any silver, its more about playing with colour and placing them differently than usual. Lips is also Topshop, in the colour straight ace. Any one from around me check out the makeup section in the Belfast Topshop, so far it's the only one that stocks it. 

Word on the street is that Mac also make Topshop makeup.. I can definitely see that in the quality. Cheaper too which is a plus. 

Let me know what you think of this look? Thanks for reading! xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment