Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 19 June 2014

Black Lips | Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Look


I think everyone is a little obsessed with Kylie Jenner at the moment. I am loving her edgy style and she keeps sporting a black lip with usually a bronze coloured eye which inspired me to try out this out today, I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea but it's just something new to look at even if you wouldn't try it. (She just posted another instagram of it yesterday also).



What I used to create my look:

Face Products - Bare Minerals Ready Foundation in R250
NC20 Mac Select Cover up concealer (For under eyes and blemishes)
Dior Bronze in 002 Honey tan (To warm up the face)
Lancome Blush palette in 02 Nectar Lace (contour, blush and highlight)

Brows- Mac Brow Pencil in Fling and Lingering

Eyes- Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
Eyeshadows- Mac woodwinked, Cork and Shroom
Eyeliner- Elf cream liner in black
Mascara- Lancome Hypnose 

Finally the most important aspect, LIPS-
(I overlined my lips slightly to follow her style)
Mac Eye kohl in smolder as lip liner (super soft and easy to use)
Topshop Velvet Lips in Raven (Amazing pigmentation and not to dry on the lips, you want it to be velvet or matte so it doesn't smudge, otherwise it would be too hard to wear!)

Kylies Look





Let me know what you think of black lips? Too crazy? Thanks for reading! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment