Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Friday 30 May 2014

Summer Shopping | Sally's and Savers Haul


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

My best friends and flatmates are obsessed with cleansing waters, I've tried the no7 one and wasn't impressed but I'm easily influenced and this was super cheap at £2.99 for 400ml so here we go again. These are great for your kit too. 

 St Moriz Mousse and Shimmering bronzing souffle

This pack was £4.99 for both, holy grail products that I always fall back on.

Nail Rock Kit £1.29

Got2b volumizing styling powder £2.99

This is my holy grail hair product, I am literally never without this. I you love big messy hair try this. 



Quick Tan Bronzing Mousse Medium Dark £6.99 with sallys discount

Ardell lashes 120 and demi wispies £2.30

L'oreal tecniart £9.99

Spray this on to dry or wet hair before heat and it creates a sleeker long lasting style. Tried and tested many times, it's the best. 

Garnier Summer Body £2.99

This is another trusty product that, I've been using for years also interestingly this is one of the only tans that Poppy can use that doesn't irritate eczema. 

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and if you still like these posts or prefer just makeup looks?

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment