Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Mermaid Hair | Blue And Grey




I was recently staying at my friend Poppy's house who's mum is a hairdresser. Her mum suggested using a grey toner on my hair and of course I never say no to trying new things. I don't really understand people who worry about these things, it is only hair? 

This was straight after when it was very blue! I loved it. It's about a week later now and its washed to a grey blonde now. I definitely am thinking about doing this a little bit more permanent for the summer.. what do you guys think?

Just a little inspiration for those who get bored easily like me!

Makeup posts coming, I have been super busy with uni but now I'm free!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment