Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Saturday 16 June 2012

Some Holiday Outfits..







Sorry these photos are nothing special, just some random holiday shots but thought I would use them for a fashion post! I know I love to see what people are wearing on holiday so hopefully this is some what interesting, maybe! haha.

Outfits
1. Maxi dress from asos! (by the way the sun was in my eyes, forgive my face!)
2. Black tube top is from Next and skirt is from NV
3. Aztec Dress from H&M (as seen in previous post!)

I'm a bit sad to be home from holidays now, after a week of 30 degrees, lots of foooood and cocktails! Plus I'm back to pouring rain, what is with the UK at the moment?? Summer is officially over too as I start my new job as a full time beauty therapist, not so glamorous as you all might think!

Anyways hopefully my next post about my YSL goodies I got at duty free is a bit more interesting and if you did want to see some more of my general holiday snaps of me and my boyf area etc, let me know!

Thanks for reading xoxo

1 comment: