Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Saturday 2 June 2012

Pre Holiday Shopping Haul!


Just home from a long day shopping with my mother dearest, tried to pick up some last minute pieces I wanted for holidays but also had a few naughty purchases too! I wanted a new perfume and my mum recently got the Versace black noir which I thought I was going to get (its gorgeous too) but when I smelt the Yellow diamond and saw the set was only £19.99 I got it instead! It's a lovely floral scent, perfect for summer!





Picked up this candle in Tkmax in Caribbean Market, it is gorgeous!! Smells like tutti fruity sweets and sherbet. Also it was ONLY £5.99, so definitely look in there if you can't afford alot of Yankee Candles!




This bag is showing up red GRR, its really bright orange/coral!! It's going to be perfect for my hols and summer! (costed £25 and in shops now!)




My mum is a big jewellery person, she loves it!! She treated me to this gorgeous ring from a local boutique, I know it's not really available for you guys but its gorgeous!




Miss Sporty Nail polishes are on 3 for 2 at the moment, I picked up these!! My fav is the lemon!





Lastly I picked up these sunnies from Tkmax for only £12.99 Bargin! love the cat eye shape and the soft colours! I needed something with more protection for driving and holidays!


Hope you guys liked my things :) Thanks for reading xoxoox

2 comments:

  1. I have the Yellow diamond and it's perfect! I love it so much!
    And those nail polishes..amazing colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bag! I' really into bright coloured bags at the moment xx

    http://geebeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete