Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 4 September 2014

10 Little Secrets Tag | Part 2



The last time I did this tag was in 2012, times have changed from then so I thought it would be fun to do it again!
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Ugh this is so hard. Close tie between freshly waxed filled in brows and a bright lipstick. I'll go with brows, I do mine myself (Don't worry I did Beauty Therapy) which is a blessing and a burden cause I'm so lazy to actually do them but I know what I like! I love Mac pencils in fling and lingering or MUA matte brown shadows to fill them in.

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
No passed down skincare tips as I'm the one passing them all out! ALWAYS TAKE OFF YOUR MAKEUP, EVERY SCRAP! Bare minerals night treatment in light, skincare and coverage, makes you feel confident when you are finding it tough!

3. Share your hair care secret?
To be honest I'm a bit shit, still on the hunt, I've the driest hair ever (even before it was dyed it was the same!) I try all the oils etc but nothing will fix it. Any recommendations?

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
Again, I'm shit. Probably drink at least 2 pints of water a day, I can tell the difference in how I feel if I don't! Generally more sluggish and tired.

5. Any workout tips?
ppfffft. I try to run and walk my dog. But I need the tips myself.

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
LAURA MERCIER AMBRE VANILLE.. see previous post!

7. What is a clothing item of yours which always turns heads?
Probably my trainer collection, 
these Nikes, always draw comments! Not everyones cup of tea either. Not that I care anymore haha.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
Got some pretty rings for my 21st :)

9. Who is your style crush?
UGH easssy. Obsessed with Becca Dudley. She like rocks the coolest, oddest, boyish, style ever. Trainer obsession also. 
I also love, kylie Jenners style, Iggy Azalea, Cara Delevingne. (Basically follow my pinterest fashion inspo.) 

10. Tell us something we don't know about you
In 2012 I answered this question, showing my first tattoo. I now have that extended and altogether have 5 tattoos. I also said I didn't think I would get anymore, how weird. (I still want more!) 
I think back to then and I have changed soo much. I am literally a different person.




Hope you enjoyed this post, little more light and it was really fun to do! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment