Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Saturday 19 July 2014

My Favourite Films | Enjoy


Watching films and everything about films are what inspire me daily. I want more people around me to venture out into watching more, I also would love any recommendations of course. Here's a list of some of my favourite films, enjoy. (In no particular order, genre etc, all personal preference.)

Schindler's List
Schindler's List (1993) Poster

The Lord of the Rings

Fight Club

Beetlejuice (Anything by Tim Burton)


The Invisible

Star Wars

The Nightmare before Christmas

Requiem of a dream

Drive
Drive (2011) Poster

Blow

The Neverending Story
The NeverEnding Story (1984) Poster

Jumanji
Image of Jumanji

Ghost
Image of Ghost

Atonement
Image of Atonement

Romeo and Juliet

Image of Romeo + Juliet

I might keep doing a few of these post, because I can never remember them all and it's great to look back on. 
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment