Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 30 March 2014

Current Obsession | Lush Face Masks




Ain't nobody look good in a face mask selfie, but a blog about face mask's just isn't right without one is it?
(Hence the over editing haha)

My friend Poppy was the one who actually reintroduced me into Lush, I feel it was all the hype when I was around 15. I definitely used to buy their face masks then. But due to a lot of mistreating our bodies (partying lol) we needed a pick me up, skin therapy! 

So far recently I have tried two, the only thing is they are natural and kept in a 'fresh face deli' in store so you have a time limit and have to keep in the fridge before they go off! But I haven't felt such a noticeable difference with a face mask in forever, my skin feels a million times smoother and softer. (The kind were you can't stop touching it, everybody loves that feeling!) I struggle with having an even tone and I feel these helped after as well!


Brazened Honey is a booster to help wake up and stimulate the skin, perfect detox.



Oatifix is a purely nourishing one for dry skin.


Both are amazing for a pick me up!


Let me know what you think of  Lush? Tried any of these?

Thanks for reading! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I'm positively dying to try a lush face mask, they don't ship them in the states and I don't have one anywhere near me

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I hate when these things happen, I live in a small town too and I could never get brands, fingers crossed for next time you travel! x

    ReplyDelete