Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Monday 24 March 2014

Casualty Assessment | Uni





Hey all!
So this was one of my most recent special effects assessments, the brief was casualty related! Luckily my lovely bestie Rachel @ www.rachelvennard1992.blogspot.com was my model and we took this shoot out on location! Was definitely the most fun shoot and assessment I have carried out so far. I based my story on a mugging mainly cause I found this was an easy way to carry out a full spread of techniques. This look is made up of silicone, scar plastic, latex with tissue and scar wax (Lots of grease paints and blood too!)

These pictures are all styled and taken by me, completely unedited!

Let me know what you guys think? Do you like when I show my assessments?

Thanks for always looking up my blog!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment