Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 21 April 2013

Spending too much time in Boots | Haul

All the Boots close by me are crap and barely stock anything interesting but there's a few big ones that I like to travel to as a treat. Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon strolling around Boots looking through all the isles, testing things and picking up products from brands I haven't tried!
 
 



Real techniques Stippling Brush: £11.99, Avene Eau Thermal (mini size): £3.15, Aussie Heat Protectant: £4.69, Sugar Crush Body Wash £6.50
 
I am a huge fan of sweet smelling products and once I heard Zoella raving about the Sugar Crush products, I went out smelt them and fell in love! Good enough to eat!
 
Bought the Avene spray as I've not tried any of these (basically a skin refresher, spray on cleansed skin or if you've overpowdered for a more natural less cakey finish) or even anything from the brand Avene and after spending a bomb in Origins I do not need any more skincare yet. I was also looking for something to spritz on my beauty blender before I apply my foundation and I'm hoping this will work well for that too.



Stila lip and cheek cream Gladiola: £16, Nivea lip butter Caramel Cream: £2.25 (No Filter)
 
Hands down the best lip balm ever, purely for how it smells, AMAZING!
Bought this Stila product when I seen Essiebutton raving about it also, I have high hopes, I love corals!
 
Thanks for reading, please follow xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment