Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 28 April 2013

Nail Polish Storage | Ebay Purchase





I really hated how I store my nail polished, all in plastic boxes and I never really used the majority because I could never see what's in them. This cute acrylic display case I got from Ebay is the perfect solution! Only a slight problem is that it's far too small for all my nailpolishes (oops) I think it holds around 30 standard size polishes so I will probably order another one, but for now I'm storing my favourites and it's lovely having them all on display!
 
Purchased here and cost me £9.99 with free postage:
 
 
 
Hope this gives you some ideas if you are struggling with storage! Thanks for reading xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment