Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Thursday 4 April 2013

Beauty Outlet Haul | Mac, Bobbi Brown, Clinique

 
 I always see bloggers from over the UK showing products they bought at beauty outlets, I wasn't actually aware any of these existed in Northern Ireland. For anyone who is from here, there is one at Junction One in Antrim. Its pretty amazing and has a large range of discounted Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Origins etc. Quite annoying because I could have saved a lot of money shopping here instead!
Altogether I spent £40 on all of this, saving quite a lot! Mac normal lipsticks were £8 and the sheen supremes were £11.
 
 
 Lady Danger, Gotta Dash, Insanely It

 Bobbi Brown gel liner in Denim £11
 
 
Clinique Bottom lash Mascara (Mum bought a huge Clinique set for only £15 and gave me this, probably ends up being priced £3 or something lol)
 
So all in I would definitely google and find out if there are any close by you, worth a look if you like to buy high end beauty products!
 
Thanks for reading! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Such a great haul! I love the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners! Hope you enjoy all the lovely things you bought hun! xx

    ReplyDelete