Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Catch Up Christmas Times 2014




It's very easy to see I've took a little blogging break this December, I feel like all my internet time has been spent on my Youtube channel which I'm really loving but I need to find a bit more of a balance. This final blog of 2014 is a round up of things I've been working on this month that all you people over here on my bloggy blog may have missed out on - check out my videos if any of these pictures interest you.  Beccasbeautyspot Youtube









I am forever switching from blonde to pink that I guess it must be a little annoying! Damn you for pink always washing out!

A little summary of stand out products of 2014 for me :

Smashbox photofinish original primer | Bare Minerals foundations - all of them!! | Collection lasting perfection concealer | Limecrime Coquette | Mac Spice Lipliner | Elf Gel Liner | Illamasqua Berber | Garnier Micellar Water | Lush Bath bombs - It's been the year of bath obsessions | 

Let me know the products that have made your year and you have used constantly??

Thank you guys - have an awesome new year xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment