Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Saturday 29 November 2014

Airbrush Foundation | Makeup of the Day


Products Used:

Eyes - 
Mac Pro Primary Yellow Paint Pot | Illamasqua Pure Pigment Berber | Elf Turks and Caicos (Crease colour) | Mac Blacktrack Gel liner | Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara | Mac Individual Lashes

Brows - 
MUA power brow luxe Fair

Lips - 
Mac Spice Lipliner | L'oreal glam shine 403 Magnetic Rose

Face -
Smashbox Photofinish Primer in original 
Mistair Airbrush Foundation
Elf Turks and Caicos

Never infact do I airbrush myself, far too much effort and even I am not that vein for such carry on daily. But recently I was giving my machine a deep clean (they are actually such a nightmare and you have to be rigorous but thats just the way of these things). So it was more of a necessity to give it a proper test out. Also this is a great way to give a review on my own skin type (Combination - a lady of powder touch ups). 

There is literally no foundation that looks this smooth, poreless and flawless without having any weight to it. I like to take my time with airbrush and build it up in light layers which also adds to the longevity. No touch ups required. Everyone on tv now is airbrushed, it's basically the new technique that has taken over.

One thing I would say is if I could have airbrushed flawless skin everyday I would but then again I'm not Beyonce. lol

Let me know what you think? Would you try airbrush?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment