Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Retail Therapy | Illamasqua, Liz Earle & Soap and Glory


Every girl needs a little retail therapy, today was my day. If you read blogs, and watch youtube beauty videos you always have a list of recommendations and products you want to try! This is basically everything I have been lusting after recently!

I am really starting to get into Illamasqua at the moment, I am starting to get a bit bored of Mac products (The past couple of years that is all I have bought) and the artists at Illamasqua are always so quirky and fun! I bought the hydra veil primer (my flatmates got it recently and love it) eyebrow cake in motto and their concealer in cc210. I know the eyebrow colour is grey, but that's the colour ashy blondes or white/purple hair should use, avoid any colours with warmth! It doesn't look as grey and scary on the brows!

These are all repurchases, I never brought any of these over to Manchester with me, and nothing beats them! I am in love with the scent, if you haven't tried any they are a must!

Eventually jumped on the bandwagon, after so many people absolutely love this. In this set I got the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and 2 muslin cloths!

Let me know if you like or have tried any of these products! Thanks for reading xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment