Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Burns and Open Wound (Warning! Gory!) | Sfx Makeup





At the moment any SFX makeup I do is all self teaching, I have really no grasp of firm techniques yet (Start class in over a week!) I just try and recreate from my head and the small bits and pieces I have bought to practise with. For this I used latex and tissue, fake blood and a mehron bruise wheel. I am quite happy with the results and I usually when it scares my mum I know I'm somewhat on the right lines, haha!
Follow my blog for my journey through my Special Effects Makeup Degree, I will blog everything I create and you can see what I learn and hopefully how I improve.
Thanks for reading! xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment