Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Friday 22 March 2013

Mostly Mac | FOTD


 
My current job is pretty boring and it calls for absolute no thoughts over how I look, as most of the day I am on my own. Unfortunately this means my makeup and clothes are getting neglected everyday bar the weekend! It's depressing really for a beauty/shopaholic junkie like me! But Saturday mornings getting ready have become a little slice of heaven. I love nothing more than pattering about trying new beauty creams and new products, taking my time and listening to some music.
 
So this was last Saturday. Nothing too heavy or crazy for the daytime or even remotely exciting but here you go..
 
Skin:
Mac Prolongwear foundation nw25 & Mac Studio fix nc20 (Mixed, totally unnecessary)
Mac Studio finish concealer nw20
Stila bronzer
Mac Cream blush something special
Mac Mineralize skinfinish in light medium
 
Brows:
Mac Fling Brow Pencil (Holy Grail Product!!)
 
Eyes:
Mac bare study paint pot
Mac cranberry eyeshadow
Collection 2000 gel liner
Lancôme Doll Eyes Mascara
 
Lips:
Rimmel Apocolips Nude Eclipse (Go out and buy this now, the best nude lip ever, glossy and pigmented! I've always hated nudes because they were drying, I am now converted! Might actually go buy a back up actually haha.)
 
Let me know if you like or use any of these products! Thanks for reading, please follow for more :) xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am absolutely in love with your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! check it out at http://tackyapparel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    and good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete