Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Sunday 5 August 2012

Outfit of the Nights + Haircut!



My Playsuit was from asos (actually is in the sale now, grr!! so go check it out now if you want it!)
Necklace is Miglio
(Top Photo) My friends dress is from Topshop and necklace is from asos!
(Bottom photo) My friends playsuit is from Oasis!
We did not all plan to wear blue by the way! haha

I also got my haircut short again after of months of saying I was growing it haha but I've definitely come to the decision that I suit it better shorter and in this style. I took a googled photograph of Victoria Beckham into my hairdresser if you're looking a similar style.


Thanks for reading xxox

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you in my most recent post, go check it out:
    abeautifulperception.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete