Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Monday 7 May 2012

Max Factor Natural Minerals Bronzer



















I stumbled accross this product last week, decided to buy it and I have literally used it ever since, most surely becoming my current favourite bronzer. I don't usually buy many Max Factor products because they don't usually excite me but this one is a gem. Now, just to get the one negative out of the way, as it does have one, and that is the brush that is attached, it could be softer but on the go its fine for me! The product itself is a loose mineral powder that has a very slight natural glowing shimmer so it is fine to use all over your face, which I have been doing to get a bit more of a natural colour! I have combination skin and the shimmer has been lovely, not discoball like! I would definately recommend this as a summer must have!


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment