Northern Irish | Special Effects | Television & Film | Fashion & Media | Makeup Artistry | Beauty Therapy

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Leighton Denny Nail polish set!




My parents just came back from Malta and my mum knowing me so well came back with this little beauty as a gift. Just look at those colours! Every one is stunning. I'm not sure how much the set was saying as it was a gift and didn't want to ask but I know Leighton Denny are quite expensive and more of a high end polish brand, but man are they worth the money! I couldn't help myself and I scruffily painted each of my nails in each of the polishes and they are gorgeously pigmented with amazing texture. One minus the bright purple is a matte but easily fixed with one coat of the clear topcoat, so really not much of a minus! Love, love love it! Recommend this to you all as your splurge of summer polishes! Even the case would make a gorgeous overnight wash bag or makeup case.

Colours
Clear- Crystal finish top coat
Muted baby pink- Starkers
Lilac- Sundae Girl (fav :)
Bright purple- Maroon Me Knot
Bright pink- Plush Pink
Orange- Sunburst (fav:)

You also receive the Leighton Denny Miracle Mist which is a speed drying spray to dry you nail polish! Definitely works too!

Hope you guys enjoyed xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous set. I love the case even more so :D

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!! the colours are gorgeous, especially for summer! x

      Delete
  2. Those colours are just beautiful! Think this is going to go on my wish list :D
    Brilliant blog! Would you be as kind as to check mine out please?
    allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment!

    These colours are much nicer than mine, the orange is beautiful I want it!

    Jamie
    xo.

    ReplyDelete